• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ruger Super Redhawk ALASKAN .454 NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a Ruger Super Redhawk ALASKAN .454 Casull revolver. It is in NRA NEW condition (it has not been fired or handled since leaving the Ruger factory). It comes with all original packaging, paperwork, and box. This is a very popular and difficult handgun to find, particularly in the Casull chambering, and I am only selling to fund another hunting firearm. I will ONLY SHIP THIS HANDGUN TO A CURRENT FFL HOLDER IN THE UNITED STATES. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! The price is $850.00 shipped payable by USPS money order. Please contact me with any questions and/or comments. Priority given to first "I'll take it" on this forum. Thanks for the interest.:)

NOT A SINGLE BITE??? I really wanted to sell this one before days end. How about $750.00 SHIPPED!!!:eek::eek::eek:?????

I apologize for my lack of skill with a computer..., but I have TRIED, and TRIED, and TRIED to post pics...., and I JUST CAN'T GET IT TO WORK!!! One of these days, I'm gonna have a local expert come over and show me how to do it. This Ruger is NEW / UNUSED / UNFIRED / UNHANDLED in the factory box with everything that came with it from the factory. It looks like every other new one straight from Ruger. It was purchased from a Ruger authorized dealer, and it has been in my safe since the day I brought it home. It's a steal at this price if you could FIND ONE FOR SALE!!! Thanks for the interest.:)

It's getting late Wicked - how about $650 USPS MO?

I'll let you steal her for $700.00 SHIPPED payable by USPS money order, and I am taking a BEATING at that price. You know what this is..., and you KNOW IT'S A GOOD DEAL!!!:) WHAT SAY YOU???

I say - YOU ARE THE BEST - I'll take it - send me an email with your info and I'll get the USPS MO for $700 in the mail tomorrow morning. We're going to have to talk about delivery - so either send me your number or I'll send you mine - THANKS BROTHER

Buyer had to bow out due to a family emergency. NO PROBLEM. This NEW/MINT/UNUSED Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan .454 Casull is STILL AVAILABLE FOR $700.00 SHIPPED!!!:) Make your pappy or yourself really happy with this one. If you get mauled by a grizzly..., you might not live to regret it!!!!!:D:D:D

Can I be e-mailed pics to

srt8magnum at bellsouth. net ?

I can try to post them up for you as well.

$650.00 SHIPPED, FATHERS' DAY ONLY!!!:eek::eek::eek: If it doesn't sell at this price..., it's off to Gunbroker. Thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back