Rukus Price Quotes/Clones?

Howdy. Got my first mini rukus the other day. Just so happens to be the 6150. Love it. Wish Benchmade would use micarta more often.

Wondering tho if paid too much for it. I don't see these pop up very often so can't really get a read on what they go for. So wondering what cha'll think is a good price for one, and whats a good price for reg 615?

Also has anyone seen any rukus clones? I haven't. Been seeing tons of contego clones that are nearly identical to the real deal and few other models very hard to tell fake. Not a rukus tho. Hoping the first rukus with micarta are old enough won't get cloned, or new ones for that matter.

Ulf Krogstad Ulf Krogstad

Had many 615's, 6150 included. Carried a satin, part serrated for years. Probably one of my favorite BM's..always wished for an M4 or M390 version.

It seems the value for these hung around $250-$300 for years and years..including the 6150, the -1 and 2's and the subsequent limited's..maybe +/- for some configs..part serrated and coated blades seem to drawn less interest on secondary..I always thought that examples w/ the Blackwood logo (removed at some point during the run due to fall out of relationship w/ Mr Blackwood) should draw more, however that never seemed to bare true on the market..

• Disclosure: There was a time I purchased every 615 that came up for sale..but haven't hunted this species in many years. I have seen examples listed for between $300 and $400+ on boards and the bay..I can not confirm "sold for" price...But I would stand on around the $250/$300 as good to fair price as NIB/NOS

Never seen a clone/fake. There are a few rare German/Russian knife club examples out there as well, I believe..not sure what tge value might be on those...like everything else, I'd image it would be whatever someone is willing to pay..

Post some pics of that OG Blackwood..

Last edited:
Lots of good info wasn't aware of like German ones. Thanks.
Think ive seen russian exclusives for other models tho. From what seeing used goes for about $200 615 or 6150. BARELY ever see the 6150s for sale. Im guessing since nobody chimed in on the clones they don't exist which is really really good. At the point where I won't buy a knife that is cloned to precision as original. Got this cheaper than ever seen 6150 or 615 I think so was thinking got ripped off with clone. It definitely feels well heat treated tho ,and the rest. Will be carrying a lot and 3ill post one 2hen get a worthy back round or use. Thanks again for the info.

Back