• DFK's BFK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell Razor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is for the chopper naming contest, it ended in a tie between Hell Razor and DFK's BFK.

Vote for your favorite!

This poll will end at midnight in three days from now, July 28th.

Here's the most recent one.

022op.jpg

There are two of those.. and I don't own either.. how did that happen.. /me looks at veesix.. then daniel.. then back at veesix.. oh yeah.. I stepped down.. STUPID STUPID STUPID :D (movie quote.. the stupid part only :) )

BFK All the way!
It's funny I voted for Hell Razor twice and now Im feeling BFK suits this Knife better:)Mangz I love this blade,if you ever heard the term a knife with soul my has it!Personally I call it Toxic;)because every time I have it in my hands thats what I think of the way the Smoke&Chrome blends in with the Krypto scales just looks Toxic,anyway I hope it's BFK all the way:)

Last edited:
There are two of those.. and I don't own either.. how did that happen.. /me looks at veesix.. then daniel.. then back at veesix.. oh yeah.. I stepped down.. STUPID STUPID STUPID :D (movie quote.. the stupid part only :) )
Bro you can allways shoot for #3 the cool factor also is I doublt any of these will be Clones:)

OK ,I'll say.......BFK.
Dang,I just saw these beasts & love 'em.
I love big choppers & the BFK(crossed fingers)is one of the baddest I've seen.
Great knife Daniel!

nice, now they need to put that in a video game :)

why stab when you can dismember?

I'm glad DFK BFK won because it turns out there is already a knife called the Hell Razor. :eek: I found out last night lol.

Back