1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Russian Custom Knives on WWW

Discussion in 'Custom Knife Forum Archive' started by malex, Feb 4, 1999.

1. malex

malex

Nov 16, 1998
    Here is the link to new site with russian
    custom knines:
    http://members.xoom.com/Rusknife/gallery.htm
    Enjoy.

2. DC

DC

Oct 3, 1998
    Very nice pics.
    If you know the author of the site, you might suggest an English version. I'd like to know the steels, etc used.

3. Tom Carey

Tom Carey

Oct 10, 1998
    I checked out abit of the site before work. I agree with DC. I would love to see an english version. I was impressed with what I did see.

Regards,

Tom Carey

4. amacks

amacks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 1998
    I e-mailed the site owner, and he seemed very nice. His response to the question of English was that the page was very new, but that there would hopefully be an English in the not too distant future.
    Aaron

------------------
    My sheep has seven gall bladders, that makes me King of the Universe!
    [email protected]

5. Gus Kalanzis

Gus Kalanzis Havin' fun, learning and putting up with Bastid. Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Oct 4, 1998
    Thanks malex - interesting and stuff there.

6. KnifeArt

KnifeArt

Oct 13, 1998
    Today I took a look at this Russian knife web site.

I was taken back that they listed several Stephen Lindberg knives with photos directly taken my web site, KnifeArt.com

Very Fishy...

Larry

------------------
    KnifeArt.com