Russian Knife - folding Finka NKVD (KGB) with red Star

Hello. I want to show you our new knife, which we made a couple of months ago.
This knife has a legend: the KGB officers in the USSR possessed a knife.
The most interesting is that in 2 months we were ordered 107 knives.
I will be glad to discuss the knife
56.750.jpg

47943.970.jpg

57.750.JPG

Really lovely knife. I wish they were sold here!
Or, maybe my wallet is glad they aren't!

What steels do you use in your Damascus? Carbon or stainless?

Specifically, on the wenge-handled knife.

Well....I stared at this thing for almost a month and ended up ordering the same one as in the pictures. Couldn't decide between Elmax and X12MF. But at a claimed hardness of rockwell 64 I'm sure the X12MF will be pretty damn good.

Looking forward to being able to actually say something about it when I get it in my hands.

Just to let everyone know, these guys make superb knives. I was lucky enough to get one of their folders to review, and it is a real beauty. Highly recommended. :thumbsup:

That would be very cool. However it's been a week since I sent funds...and I've not had an update yet other than to confirm that payment has been recieved. They do not reply to my questions about when it will be shipped either. I get no response through E-mail.

I'm considering calling...but I speak maybe 3 words of Russian...and Vodka is one of them.

Finally got a response...but only through Instagram. These are apparantly not in stock. They build them when they get ordered and paid for. Which takes around a month.

Now I'm perfectly fine with that...but it would have been nice to know when I ordered.

Back