• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ryan Johnson (of RMJ Tactical) custom pipe tomahawk

Working on liquidating some of my blades to help us recover from our vehicle fire last month.

Up for grabs is my gorgeous Patriot-inspired pipe tomahawk made by Ryan. Pics show the box it’ll ship in (ignore the second hawk and knife pictured in a couple of the pics) as well as the leather blade cover that was made for it by Chattanooga Leather Works. This is a 100% fully functional/hardened hawk that can be used for wood chopping as well as for smoking. The detail file work on the head and bowl of this hawk are amazing. The figuring in the curly maple handle is gorgeous. Additional pics available on request (these were what I had available on my phone at the moment.) $2,000 shipped to you. Will NOT accept PayPal for this purchase, but would accept Venmo or CashApp or USPS money orders. I’m sure I can come up with vouches if anyone needs them…
IMG_9362.jpegIMG_9363.jpegIMG_9372.jpegIMG_9369.jpegIMG_9368.jpegIMG_2105.jpeg

In light of me being asked to give the giving encouragement at church for our Veteran’s Day service this past Sunday (myself being an Army veteran), I’m offering any veteran this hawk for $1,750 shipped. Picture of you in uniform will suffice as evidence.

Back