RyanW Knives Available

RyanW

From time to time I have a knife that becomes available... My books are currently closed to catch up on orders, so they don't come up too often.

I prefer payments via PayPal but will accept US Money orders. Even if you don't have a PayPal account you can pay with your Credit / Debit Card when using PayPal. I do not do the add 4% BS, I eat that for the convenience factor!

I offer a guarantee that if you don't like the knife when it arrives (For any reason) send it back in its original condition I will refund your money (Less Shipping). I will ask questions because I want to know how I can improve or make it right if possible.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions or concerns you may have before you commit to purchase, if you would rather ask in private - PM or Email is fine (ryan@ryanwknives.com)

Last edited:
I have a knife that has been entered into a Hamon contest put on by Aldo (NJ Steel Baron)... Price goes up if it wins :eek:

Camp Chef Specs:$380SOLD ($10 Shipping within the US)
Steel: 3/16″ 1095 High Carbon (With Hamon)
OAL: 11.5″ Blade: 6″
Handle: Black G10, Mosaic Pin, Lanyard Tube
Misc: Tapered Tang, 1/8" Nickel Pins
Sheath: Your Choice (Leather or Kydex)

If you are interested post "I'll Take It" in this thread and follow the link below to my Web Store where you can purchase using PayPal (Credit Card). If you would like to pay via Money Order send me a PM or Email for Address.

>>>>>>>>>>> The Store <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for looking, questions or comments welcome!
Ryan

Last edited:
thanks everyone for the kind words... I have a few more photos, if it doesn't sell in the next day or so I will make a sheath and put it in my USN Gathering group.

I made a Bird & Trout for a close friend a few months ago, he has the chance to take a once in a lifetime hunt and needs to fund it... I offered to post up his Bird & Trout at a Used Price here on the forum. It is my favorite Bird & Trout made to date.

This is a VERY lightly used Bird & Trout&#8230; The blade is hand polished to show the Hamon and has a very slight hollow grind which creates a very fine cutting edge perfect for cleaning fish and small game animals.

BIRD & TROUT: $300 SOLD ($10 Insured Shipping within the US)
Steel: 1/8&#8243; 1095 (with Hamon)
OAL: 7.5&#8243; Blade: 3.75&#8243;
Handle: Stabilized Redwood & Bog Oak
Misc: Tapered Tang, Mosaic Pin, Lanyard Tube
Sheath: Buy Brown Inc. Kydex (W/Lg. TekLok)

If you are interested in purchasing this knife, just post "I'll Take It" in this thread Follow the link provided below to my Website where you can purchase it via PayPal "Buy It Now" (Credit Cards Accepted) Button. If you would rather pay with a Money Order Send me an Email or Private Message for Mailing Address

>>>>>> CLICK ME <<<<<<
(http://www.ryanwknives.com/the-store/)​

Last edited:
Sweet Bird and trout&#8230; If I did not just get the most amazing knife from you, I would be all over this one!

Sweet Bird and trout&#8230; If I did not just get the most amazing knife from you, I would be all over this one!

Thanks Todd, really appreciate that! Someone should be very happy with this knife as well!

This can be found on the BF Exchange >>>HERE<<< (http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1231623-Kitchen-Slicer-Available)

A knife I have been working on has just become available, Would make a great knife for your (Or your ladies) kitchen! Balance point is at the Ricasso, feels great in the hand!

SPECS: $550 (Shipped and Insured within the US)
Steel: 1/8" (0.125") Aldo's W2 (With Hamon)
OAL: 13"
Blade: 7.5"
Handle: Stabilized Honduran Rosewood
Misc: Tapered Tang, 1/4" Mosaic Pin, 1/8" Micarta Pins, Black G10 Liners
Sheath: Not Included (But can make one at your request)

If you want it just post "I'll Take It" in this thread followed up with an Email or PM for payment details. I prefer PayPal but will accept a Money Order. Thanks for looking, I am happy to answer any questions you might have!
... Ryan

Back