• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

S&W 29-2 .44 Mag Unfired in box Nickle 6 inch

Model 29-2 .44 mag with 6 inch barrel made in like 79-81.I got this from the original owner, he said he never fired fired it though I have no way to prove it other than the almost mint condition of the gun. I have never fired or cleaned it. I would call it dead mint except it does have some cylinder ring marks though not bad or deep at all.Very cool thing about this gun is all the original stuff it came with including the blue box with the tools and all the paperwork, the presentation wood box(the gun has never been inside it but the blue lining is rotted like most of these do) the outside original cardboard shipping box with the original S&W labels and shipping spacers inside. A pretty cool package for a 29 collector. Iam in CA and will be happy to do a face to face at a dealer local to me or I can ship it from my FFL dealer to your FFL dealer in the US.I will split the shipping with you, and I might be interested in a trade but to be honest there is not much Iam looking for.I will add a possible trade list below.Price is $950 or best offer.Let me know if you have any questions or need more pics.
Thanks
Matt

Possible trades,

Lee Williams flippers
S&W Titanium or Scandium guns That are in CA or can be brought into CA.
Older S&W pistols
Colt Semi auto pistols
An original .44 Automag(I will add cash of course)
A pump or over under/side by side .410 or 28ga shotty gun for my wife, needs to be scaled down or something I can cut down.

standard.jpg

Back