• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

S&W Model 36 no dash. Beautiful nickel finish, pre-MIM and pre-lock

Up for sale is my S&W Model 36 no-dash. This beauty was manufactured before S&W went with MIM parts and internal locks. it is an excellent representation of old-school Smith and Wesson quality.

This revolver is in high condition. The nickel has NO flaking or peeling or discoloration. The grips are in nice condition. There is zero cylinder end shake and it locks up like a vault. This is a true safe-queen (not hyperbole).

The serial number begins with AAR which I believe is early 1980's manufacture. Note: This revolver will come in a hard case with silicone gun sock, I do not have the original box.

$550 FTF in Tucson or I will split shipping cost with the buyer ($25 each).

I prefer to sell but will consider other S&W revolver trades in 38 Special or .357 magnum with 3" or 4" barrels. I will add cash for the right trade.

C8hs9ki.jpg

bmKZFB4.jpg

mofn0ut.jpg

MVnDzbp.jpg

Last edited:
Up for sale is my S&W Model 36 no-dash. This beauty was manufactured before S&W went with MIM parts and internal locks. it is an excellent representation of old-school Smith and Wesson quality.

This revolver is in high condition. The nickel has NO flaking or peeling or discoloration. The grips are in nice condition. There is zero cylinder end shake and it locks up like a vault. This is a true safe-queen (not hyperbole).

The serial number begins with AAR which I believe is early 1980's manufacture. Note: This revolver will come in a hard case with silicone gun sock, I do not have the original box.

$550 FTF in Tucson or I will split shipping cost with the buyer ($25 each).

I prefer to sell but will consider other S&W revolver trades in 38 Special or .357 magnum with 3" or 4" barrels. I will add cash for the right trade.

C8hs9ki.jpg

bmKZFB4.jpg

mofn0ut.jpg

MVnDzbp.jpg

Hello I’m interested in your nickel model 36 . Is it still for sale ?

Back