S7 Run Photos! More pics up!

s7.png

.315" S7 and Handmade Kryptonite scales from Shadetree Custom Composites

*Black buffing compound residue not included.

336.jpg

340.jpg

330.jpg

342.jpg

Dude, this one is awesome! Freaky sharp and extremely comfortable in hand...... took it on a hike and freaked out some sheeple :eek::eek::eek: but F' em! LOVE this one, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D::D

Dude, this one is awesome! Freaky sharp and extremely comfortable in hand...... took it on a hike and freaked out some sheeple :eek::eek::eek: but F' em! LOVE this one, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D::D

Hey thanks! Much appreciated!

I still need to sell two of them, the CF/green liners and the white micarta. If I get good pics I'll have them on the exchange later... let me know if you are interested! :D

That's it !!! I am going to start to practice cutting right handed!!!

Man, I really wish I could afford that carbon fiber blade. It looks sooooo daaaammmmnnn Sweeeeeeet!

Cabra- Allz well man, thanks! U good?
Will you snag a knife from Daniel? I will fo sho.
Rolf

lmao! I hope to get to more left hand and ambidextrous blades soon! Thanks for the kind words.

Man, I really wish I could afford that carbon fiber blade. It looks sooooo daaaammmmnnn Sweeeeeeet!
Hey thanks for the compliments! Much appreciated.

The blade on that white one almost matches my Horton TAC-4!
View attachment 311660

I have a lot of questions on how I do that grind, lol it was the only way I knew how to grind for a long time. I bought a benchmade vex tanto before I got into making and always liked the grind, this is the same grind with a curved blade. Japanese swords and Wally Hayes were also big influences along with Horton's and Bob Lum's work. They all came from Katana grinds in my opinion.

Thanks for the kind words!

Hey man, hope youre ok.

Daniel, very cool blades Sir.
I was late for that FAT one. Dont have much time to check the forum.
Keep the great job Sir.

Hey great to hear from you and I hope you are healing well! Thanks very much for the compliments.

Rolf

:D I haven't forgotten about that red fricky! I'm still working on better equipment for precision folders but once it's on I bet you will be carrying one everywhere! :cool:

Thanks Rolf!

lmao! I hope to get to more left hand and ambidextrous blades soon! Thanks for the kind words.

Hey thanks for the compliments! Much appreciated.

The blade on that white one almost matches my Horton TAC-4!
View attachment 311660

I have a lot of questions on how I do that grind, it was the only way I knew how to grind for a long time. I bought a benchmade vex tanto before I got into making and always liked the grind, this is the same grind with a curved blade. Japanese swords and Wally Hayes were also big influences along with Horton's and Bob Lum's work. They all came from Katana grinds in my opinion. I just saw a video of Jeremy grinding and funny enough he does it a completely different way than me.

Thanks for the kind words!

Hey man, hope youre ok.

Daniel, very cool blades Sir.
I was late for that FAT one. Dont have much time to check the forum.
Keep the great job Sir.

Hey great to hear from you and I hope you are healing well! Thanks very much for the compliments.

Rolf

:D I haven't forgotten about that red fricky! I'm still working on better equipment for precision folders but once it's on I bet you will be carrying one everywhere! :cool:

Thanks Rolf!

You TYT, Daniel. I know that fricky will get to PA.
And... Thank You, my good man.

Back