• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SABER GRIND BECKER BK16. Reduced.

For sale. Sorry, but not interested in trades, at this time. I accept Paypal only, and prices include USPS Priority mail shipment to any of the 50 USA states. First posted "I'll take it" followed by PM for my paypal address, gets it. Payment should be made same day, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please ask any questions before commitment, and include 'send to' address, along with payment. Thanks for looking.

BECKER BK16. Original rare SABER grind. This has "First Production Run" and Ethan's signature etched on the Olean NY side of the blade. Tried to show that in the pictures but it's a little tough to see through the patina. I'm the second owner of this one, and have never used, carried, or sharpened it. Original owner told me the same thing, and that seems to be the case, as the blade looks to be in new, unused condition. The first owner stripped this and put a forced patina on it, (had to be before the saber grinds became so collectable) and added custom wood slabs, with orange liners. Looks great. Comes with an unused Kelley Customs sharpshooter leather sheath, with fire steel loop. $112.00 SOLD to ToddE

16, close up right.jpg 16, right view.jpg 16, close up left.jpg View attachment 1185672 16, top view with liners.jpg 16 in sheath.jpg

Attachments

• 16, left.jpg
    16, left.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Looking for a responce here budddy! has it shipped? Need to know something by 9/5/19 @ noon

You just paid yesterday. I live in Jacksonville FL. Today we got hit by hurricane Dorian. Countywide curfew, all post offices closed, and lost power for a while. No way to mail anything today.

Things look to be getting back to normal. I should be able to get this out tomorrow.

My apologies. I did not take that into consideration. I hope you and yours are well and safe.

recieved the knife today, very happy with transaction. What species of wood are the scales made from please? The pictures did not do them justice! Thank you sir. Todd

Back