• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

'Sabertooth' model L/L w/mokume & inlays

I'm offering for sale one of my 'Sabertooth' model knives.

The blade is 2.75" of 'thunderforged' damascus heat treated to 57-59rc.
Anodized titanium liners - fully file worked.
Mike Sakmar mokume bolsters.
Damascus back spacer with file work and mokume inlays.
Buckeye burl handle scales.
Garnet in the thumb stud.
SOLD - Thanks!

Thanks for taking a look !

sabertoothpartial2.jpg.w560h453.jpg

sabertoothclose-up.jpg.w560h318.jpg

sabertoothclosed2resized.jpg.w560h233.jpg

sabertoothspine2resized.jpg.w560h268.jpg

Mark you are a Master Blade Smith. Your work is nothing short of amazing.My wife Sherry said you found some MOP at Blade that would work well for my knife.Seeing this knife I'm jealous. Your artistry gets better with every new blade you hone.God bless Mark , keep up the good work.
Daddy

Thanks wolfpack - I'm holding off until I hear back from an interested buyer.
Keep looking though.

Did that one sell? Do you have anything with walrus or mammoth ivory?
THAT one though is beaUtiful! >drool<

i didn't get an e-mail! do you take visa LOL.
I do like mammoth or walrus ivory with damascus... a really nice working knife.. a folder that also is beaUtiful!

Hi LindaJ - I emailed you again. If you don't have this one in your in-box, then please email me. Your astronomygal site is looking good.

I have purchased two folders by Laramie Knives. I've been collecting for thirty years, and can say that these knives are not only the finest I've owned, but they are the best of all the folders I've ever seen. Particularly the usik handle, Damascus blade I commissioned for the birth of my daughter. The maker is a man of the highest personal integrity, and a true artist. Please consider his work, and have no reservations in buying. The photos of his work do not compare to the folder you will hold in your hand.

Bill Steffenberg
Collector

See today's email, Mark. I'm looking forward to seeing this one in my hand.
Thanks,
Dennis

Back