Sabre pix.

And here's Bura's sabre fit for a king.

Attachments

• sabre fit for a king - 1.jpg
    sabre fit for a king - 1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 400
Cool pix Uncle Bill! I bet that could make a clean cut right through Osama Bin you know who!!!:eek:

Originally posted by SkagSig40
Cool pix Uncle Bill! I bet that could make a clean cut right through Osama Bin you know who!!!:eek:

No need to be embarrased Chris. I wouldn't mind doing that myself after running a red hot forged saber through his skinny arse to temper it.
Then maybe cutting the knee and elbow caps off just to get his attention.
And that would only be the beginning. I wonder if he has enough skin to cover a lampshade?
Then remove his scrotum for a tobacco pouch for one of the better guys on death row here in the states.
The cut him in half.:D

I love that Cherokee mentality!!!

It's amazing what the kamis can do. I have great admiration for people who can do things excellently that I can't do poorly -- or at all.

Let me just state this for the record:

"No comment."

:D :D :D

But I bet you can imagine what I'm NOT saying, right?

;) ;) ;)

Hi Bill,
Sabre?... Boy am I outta touch. HI Imports are making sabres. Wow... Oh no, they both look Grrreat. How much?:( :D

Sabres are not big sellers. If we can get a few takers we'll order. Figure around $200 for the standard and $250 for the king's model.

I definitely-definitely want the king's model with the engraved brass handle; gotta find a way to pay for it, though, as I'm about to fall in behind the HI debt line -- $3000 in bills, $1200 in assets, with my job ending in 2 weeks... :eek: :(

What's the size and weight of the standard one? Looks very nice. Add an option for a straight blade sharpened on both sides and I'll have to buy both sorts...

The specs are somewhere on the forum but I don't know how to find them. Maybe a search on sabre or sabre when somebody finds time.

mPisi:

Berkley posted a link to the original thread in response to my question re: sabre a week or so back. Search back a few days, and you should find it.

S.

Back