Off Topic Sad news

My father passed away on 6/29/19 at the age of 82. I'll miss him something terrible and the look of wonder he had when I showed him a new kukri or any knife really. Please send a little smoke my way if you're so inclined. :-(

My condolences Ted. I am sad for your loss but happy for you, that your memories of your Father will be
sweet and smile worthy, even amidst the sorrow.

Peace Brother.

Ray

Smoke up. Very sorry for your loss. Never easy. Good memories are priceless.

Sorry for your loss. I'm glad you have some good memories to help you through the hard times.

Very sorry and prayers for you! I know your pain very well and the memories I hold dear put a smile on my face! I pray your smile will come soon!! He will be closer in your than before!

I'm sorry for you Ted. Remember all the good things he taught you. Don't just remember them, talk about them. If you spread the knowledge he gave and the stories of the good things he did, you will honor him. Even in death, he can still affect the living, as long as someone keeps talking about him.

My sincere condolences on the loss of your father, Ted.

RIP.

best

mqqn

Prayers go out to you and your family ... I lost my father last May ... I can relate ... I hope you have lots of great memories to hold on to.

Very sorry for your loss. My father passed 9 or so years ago. It helps me to remember that we'll all meet in the clearing at the end of the trail.--KV

Back