Saddleback Leather iPad 2 Case

Hey Fellas,

iPad 2 mania has shifted to accessories now that the iPad itself is finally shipping. A search for iPad 2 case often shows, "Available for Pre-order." Our cases are in stock and ready to satisfy the iOS addiction. Here are some images of the new iPad 2 Case in chestnut:

18143.jpg

18145.jpg

I have one of these form my IPad (original one). Everybody comments about it. Looks super and weathers really nicely. I have dropped my IPad a few times and it has protected it without any kind of damage. This cover deserves a five star rating. Good job Saddleback.

We also have a Saddleback cover for our Ipad that replaced the high end one that was purchased with it. Huge difference! I think that Sam rated it kind of low. I am finding that in dealing with Saddleback, don't look at price look at the quality. I also have a large wallet and checkbook cover and get comments on how well they look. Keep up the great work.

I purchased the Saddleback iPad 2 case a few months ago and have been really impressed with it. My brother was envious, so he had me order him one also. The straps are starting to wear in nicely. I am very happy with this purchase!

Love mine....I get many comments about it when I am out. The form factor of the New iPad is such that it should play very well with the iPad 2 case. It's heavy......but I dropped the 5.5 lbs my MacBook Pro weighed... So net/net I carry less weight around, and my shoulder thanks me.

Peter

Sorry, but I ordered the tobacco case for my ipad 2 as a birthday gift, paid for 2nd day air shipping. I received the wrong case. When I called to get it straightened out the lady on the phone tried to tell me that I ordered the wrong case (which I know I did not, I buy everything online and I am very careful). Instead of arguing with her, I said whatever, just tell me how to quickly exchange it for the correct case. The only color in stock for the ipad 2 was black, she said she thought that they might be there in about a week. This is very disheartening when you have paid for expensive shipping. There was nothing on the website that indicated that any of the colors were on back order. There products are OK, I wish they used US craftsmen instead of Mexican, but I am out 20.00 for shipping, and even though they refunded my payment (item cost only), it is on hold for a week before I can use it to purchase another case. :mad:

Back