Safe Passage For Pala

Yangdu asked me to post a prayer thread for Pala. He is leaving November 5 out of Reno. He's going home. His illness has been an obstacle to travel, but it is felt once he is on his way he will, hopefully improve. If it is serious, he wants to be Home.

So now when the actual departure is fixed and drawing close, Yangdu wants your best wishes. Sort of propel him along. Let's send him off well. Let's build him a buffer of health now he's still in the States in preparation of this most important journey, and let him leave on a buttress of only the very best of our heart's hopes.

Go well and swift, Old Man. Journey Home.

munk

Wow, that thread title scared me.

Best wishes offered, and will continue.

Safe journey Pala, smoke and prayers for fair winds and swift travel, and continued prayers for your strength and health.

Greg

Best wishes and Smoke for a safe and easy trip home!:thumbup:

Title scared me too...

Smoke and prayers from the Northeast.

Bamboo

I'm sorry about the title- didn't mean to scare anyone. We've had too many passages of the other kind, to a farther place. "Safe Passage" used to mean a guarentee offered by an authority through an area under its control.
That is all I meant. Our wishes making that happen. This is the time Yangdu felt she and Pala needed us most.

munk

No, Semper, I don't. If I've heard it I've forgotten it. I could ask? Perhaps Yangdu will tell us.

munk

Smoke and Song for your journey and health.

Namaste

Safe passage, Pala!

I think he's 75, 76, 77...somewhere in there...can't remember either...don't quote me on it, but I do know he wasn't much older than Bill.

Back