SAK family photo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary...I'm from Bladeforums. Is it possible you make me one of those danglers (leather connector) you made for your New Green Limited Run COLD STEEL Serialized Bowie Knives???

I know you just sold that knife...

Let me know.

You can email me at:

michael _ abbott @ hotmail

Thank you!

I'll see how many I can get together. I can promise two things. One, some will be missing, I have them squirreled away all over the place. Two, I'm not dumping out the bags, it takes too long to sort them back out.
It took me an hour to round up the ones I could find for my photo, so I can imagine!

Probably shouldn't follow the post above mine, but oh well. Not ashamed to show my humble family photo. ;)

prOmTrMl.jpg

I hope y'all are happy, I about killed myself lifting the box I put these in.

Slow hand clap (spreads through the crowd till there is a small roar from the masses...) šŸ„¹

That IS impressive - I counted 12 13 in current rotation, spread out on the top (one showing a top-blade view not a cover view). But where is the flag planted in the middle of the pile? šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Slow hand clap (spreads through the crowd till there is a small roar from the masses...) šŸ„¹

That IS impressive - I counted 12 in current rotation, spread out on the top. But where is the flag planted in the middle of the pile? šŸ˜‚

Actually, only two get carried daily, the Alox on the far right and the Cybertool bottom left in the first picture. The rest came out of bags, off my desk, out of my whittling kit and various other spots around the house.

Actually, only two get carried daily, the Alox on the far right and the Cybertool bottom left in the first picture. The rest came out of bags, off my desk, out of my whittling kit and various other spots around the house.
The "just in case" stash. Smart.

Nice idea for a thread! Just about time I did a little inventory of my SAKs (some of them are missing from the pictures, scattered around in some lost pockets...)

Vics, some Wengers, one Mercury (Italian brand, can you spot him?) and one Swiza

Some bigger models (love the clip point blade on the old Wengers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back