SAK Swiss Champ - pouch that fits?

Terry M.

Platinum Member
Wife bought the whole family Swiss Champs and I’d like to carry mine in a pouch. The website does not help at all. Typically I’d expect to see when looking at a particular knife the other things that go well with it but they don’t do that. I have no idea what pouch on their accessories page will work. Anyone help? Thank you!

Here's what I did using a Leatherman pouch:

50186952022_10ee783daf_k.jpg

50186694946_20631f26e7_k.jpg

The large Zermatt sheath is where I started out. Unfortunately it didn't hold up for very long. I used a nylon Leatherman pouch for a bit, but then contacted Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery for a custom job. IMG_20230916_182843154.jpg
I've used it every day for over a year now, it's picked up some great character. If I step out the door wearing pants, it's on my belt.

The large Zermatt sheath is where I started out. Unfortunately it didn't hold up for very long. I used a nylon Leatherman pouch for a bit, but then contacted Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery for a custom job. View attachment 2434003
I've used it every day for over a year now, it's picked up some great character. If I step out the door wearing pants, it's on my belt.
Thanks for the shout-out WW!

I don’t like to spoil the surprise…but your new model to try out is slated for a Jan/Feb build! 🥳🥳

Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery
ok brother, I didn’t even think about you for a custom pouch for my new SAK. I’m so embarrassed that I didn’t. Can you hook a guy up? PM me when you get a chance
No need to be embarrassed. :) I don’t do a lot of pouches, but for you…😁
I’ll shoot ya a PM in a couple days. :)

Back