SAK warranty

stevekolt

Gold Member
After ALL the buying/selling/buying again/selling again I have finally settled down to a few brands. Buck, Case (Peanuts), SAK, and Mora. How comprehensive is the SAK warranty, and would the knife have to be sent back to Switzerland?

Victorinox customer service and support is right up there with Buck and Leatherman. you do not have to send it back to Switzerland, theres a factory service installation in Shelton Connecticut.

I've called them on the phone a couple times, and its been a highly enjoyable experience each time. I even found a little black classic that has been abused laying a parking lot, and with just one call, the nice lady on the phone set me a tweezers, toothpick, scissors spring, and handle scale right off in the mail to bring back the little lost classic to serviceable use. No questions asked nor any charge for the items.

Theres a reason people are sooooo loyal to Victorinox.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I sent in an old Victorinox (1970s) on June 19, 2020. The Victorinox website says returns can be expected about three weeks. Mine was back in my hands July 10, 2020 which I found to be amazing given the Covid-19 implications to most anyone in business. I give Victorinox USA ***** rating. Their website spells out their procedure.

Last edited:
Back