SALE! Five 12" Behemoth Chopper prototypes

(4) #3 Posters....I think I missed out
pout.gif

I need to go take a nap - my heart is pounding and I think I'm hyperventilating! Congrats to the lucky 5! :D:D:D

Damn.. i think I originally landed at #4 (On my screen), then I refreshed and I was at #20, but there was a huge gap between #4 and #18.

Well, congrats to the winners!

Last edited:
I have not posted much since the forum upgrade but it is kind of wonky how there are 2 #2 posts, 4 #3 etc

Congratulations top 5

I have not posted much since the forum upgrade but it is kind of wonky how there are 2 #2 posts, 4 #3 etc

Congratulations top 5

Yep.

I guess it's just accepted that there are some "ties" and the timestamps are equal. What is a bigger problem is when people move from a winning spot to out-of-the-running when the system reshuffles. That's a bugger!

Yep.

I guess it's just accepted that there are some "ties" and the timestamps are equal. What is a bigger problem is when people move from a winning spot to out-of-the-running when the system reshuffles. That's a bugger!

We usually keep a spare or two on the shelf and can accommodate people when that happens, but there are no extras this time around unfortunately.

We usually keep a spare or two on the shelf and can accommodate people when that happens, but there are no extras this time around unfortunately.

Best way on very limited runs would be to do a lottery type draw based on everyone's refreshed and revised time stamp, i.e, #1, #2, #3A, 3B, etc will go into a cookie jar and then Sadie picks the cookies at random out of that jar. Then we can claim that we finally lived to see the day when a CPK came out of a darn jar :D

Best way on very limited runs would be to do a lottery type draw based on everyone's refreshed and revised time stamp, i.e, #1, #2, #3A, 3B, etc will go into a cookie jar and then Sadie picks the cookies at random out of that jar. Then we can claim that we finally lived to see the day when a CPK came out of a darn jar :D

The way the system reshuffles everything is already like a lottery. It's a little more fair this way in my opinion.

On my screen I was second behind Trev. I'm not complaining at all. Just saying what I saw. I'm actually standing on the front of a moving train right now so the fact I could even get on the first page is amazing.

The way the system reshuffles everything is already like a lottery. It's a little more fair this way in my opinion.

On my screen I was second behind Trev. I'm not complaining at all. Just saying what I saw. I'm actually standing on the front of a moving train right now so the fact I could even get on the first page is amazing.

With all due respect, I like my idea better. I'm a huge doggie person and I can whisper things to Sadie via telepathy all the way from CA ;)

I don't expect this to be a popular opinion around here, but I personally think the system is fine as it is however it works. If a guy comes in at #2 and then refreshes to see he is #11 and only 5 knives are available, that is too bad. There is another guy who somehow got and kept the #2 spot. Good for him. To potentially take his knife away and give it to someone else is not right IMHO. The system is not biased towards anyone, including the mods clearly. There is nothing broken here; it's just that some folks don't like the end result when they are ultimately excluded.

I will take one Behemoth Chopper in unbuffed micarta please.:)

J/K, I'm patiently waiting for the medium chopper though.:thumbsup:

Back