Sale Starts Now

Starting this Friday I am going to post one knife per week at a nicely discounted price. The knife this week will be the Deluxe PSK.

I like this plan too. You choose the options and materials, no dropped orders, and I believe they will sell.

The knives I will be posting are the ones that didn’t sell in the sale. With the low response the sale got I doubt I will make any more for sales.

Starting this Friday I am going to post one knife per week at a nicely discounted price. The knife this week will be the Deluxe PSK.
Where will it be posted? Are you going to start here then after a set time if it doesn't sell move it to the for sale area?

I assume it will eventually go to the for sale section after a bit here first. Thanks for doing the Friday thing.

I assume it will eventually go to the for sale section after a bit here first. Thanks for doing the Friday thing.
Probably not. If it doesn’t sell here it will go “in the box”, to either come back at a later date, or on the off chance someone emails to see if I have anything available for immediate delivery.

Back