Sale thread repost question

Please move if this is the incorrect section for this question.

I was perusing the sale thread rules again just to keep up to date and noticed a piece of info I missed before.

Part of rule #10 states:
"Any changes made to your existing sales thread (withdrawing, editing price, etc.) must be made to that thread, don't start new threads with the same items".

How do I repost unsold items I have previously posted? In the past I have been starting a new thread as I am unaware how to repost a thread without making a new one in the exchange.

I have been with the forum for years and have never had an issue, I just want to make sure I am doing things properly.

Thanks.

After two weeks you can make a new thread.
Bottom left corner of your own posts has edit function if you want to edit an old post.
If you want to use all or parts of an old post in a new post use copy and paste.

That’s my understanding of the rules.

After two weeks you can make a new thread.
Bottom left corner of your own posts has edit function if you want to edit an old post.
If you want to use all or parts of an old post in a new post use copy and paste.

That’s my understanding of the rules.

That is what I do. I may just be overthinking it. Thanks

Odog is correct. General editing(within the 14 days or latter if you wish) is done to the existing thread. Reposting of un-sold items after 14 days needs a new thread, there is no bump.

Last edited:
Back