Same knife for one year

As a Marine Veteran who used his Ka-Bar in the Corps in the field, excercise's and Op's, and afterwards for Camping, Backpacking, and General Utility use there is no better than the Ka-Bar USMC Utility/Fighting Knife. I love Ka-Bars line of products, and also am currently rocking the the Ka-Bar Mule G-10 Tanto as my EDC. All of this is coming from an opinionated Marine though lol.

I've been wondering the same thing Haze.

I do think using one knife exclusively for a year seems like a really interesting idea though.

As a Marine Veteran who used his Ka-Bar in the Corps in the field, excercise's and Op's, and afterwards for Camping, Backpacking, and General Utility use there is no better than the Ka-Bar USMC Utility/Fighting Knife. I love Ka-Bars line of products, and also am currently rocking the the Ka-Bar Mule G-10 Tanto as my EDC. All of this is coming from an opinionated Marine though lol.

I'll take the opinion of a Marine. Of all the Kabar lovers out there, I have never, never met a Marine that didn't love his Kabar.

From WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, to our current events, all of them have told me how much they love them.

So do I, I used one exclusively for many years, and it never, never let me down.

Than you for your service, brother.

As far as why Barbwire went all"11111" on us, who the hell knows.

Moose

Lol, My Barbwire is on an Email account I am trying to get rid of and when I resigned up under my primary e-mail account I wanted to delete all my Barbwires stuff. I am Bobthemotorcycle and that is who I will be sticking with. Sorry for the confusion but they don’t let us delete account here I am guessing because I can not find the delete account area.

No problem, and nothing gets deleted, or erased. Its all databased and saved, so, even 11111 shows up as something that been edited.

No worries, glad to have you back on board, Bob. :D

Moose

Back