• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

San Mai puuko blade blank

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello dear brothers,

This San Mai puuko blade blank will be up for sale until i find the time to put scales on it, so it might be until tomorrow or who knows :) upload_2020-2-18_17-48-5.gif. The core steel is O2 and it has a scandi zero grind with a ultra fine micro bevel that was necessary in order to 'flatten' the acid etch. I would recommend for a light duty stylish knife upload_2020-2-18_17-48-5.gif;)

The blade is etched and fully sharpened and the holes fitted and chamfered so it is ready to be handled right out of the box.

Overall it is app 6.7" with an app 2.75" butting blade.

It's price is 75 usd. Please add 5.5 usd if you would also like the Corby and lanyard tube (brass) (if you have a knifemaking supply shop next to you i would suggest buying them from there as they less expensive than here in the EU, just not to think that i am doing profit with these upload_2020-2-18_17-48-5.gif;) ).

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

11.jpg

Back