• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Santa's Sack of Rats, Dogs, and Hogs!

knife hunter

"Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
.22 SJ 649 SPF
MistressesandM1009.jpg

Last edited:
Stealth Hawk $189 sold .........I paid 215 for it, I am shipping and eating paypal too.

Its unused as far as I can tell. Just the lines in material and surfaces scratches that are really defined in the pics.

THis is a rare piece made of MP 45 or soemthing wild. Its made for undercover and folks who need a weapon of last resort in areas that most likely use metal detectors. There is no metal in the sheath either. The scratches are from the knife going into the sheath. ITs a great fit
IT has a 4 3/4" blade, 4 1/2" handle. 9.25" oal and its a .25" thick:cool:

price is firm.

knivesmay2009059.jpg

knivesmay2009060.jpg

knivesmay2009057.jpg

knivesmay2009058.jpg

Silent Knight Variant $1197 (as tagged)sold
bladewestandsnodyscores007.jpg

bladewestandsnodyscores008.jpg

bladewestandsnodyscores009.jpg

All prices are for United States Post Office Money orders. I also accept paypal for your convenience with no fee.

* The "Shipping included" IS USPS Priority with signature Confirmation in the US.

International Buyers, I will ship to you BUT there WILL be additional shipping charges to ship to you. Please understand that I will only ship to you if the PO will insure it.

* All sales are final, unless the knife is not in the condition as described in the listing.

* You must be 18 years of age

The first "I'll take it" posted on the thread, or by pm/email wins.

Last edited:
Go !

Discounts for multiple purcashes only. Sorry no trades at this time.

Just noticed a typo....the Merry Christmas Silent Knight is $1197, and not $1297.

Me want Scrapper 6 for $159.

Black is preferred but any color will do.

How do I get in touch with you?

I cannot send you a PM for some reason -- the option does not appear on your profile.

mr.stanley.white@gmail.com

I am local to DC and can do face to face / cash if desired.

Back