• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Santoku - Christmas Price Drop - SOLD

CHRISTMAS PRICE DROP - $SOLD shipped
I need to order more materials so this one is going for what is basically cost.
Someone will get a nice Christmas present here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, here's a santoku that I just finished up.

Some specs for you:

3/32" 1095 heat treated by Darrin Sanders to 60Rc. Right hand chisel ground with a fine convex edge. This thing is super sharp!
Black with white speckles corian handle finished to a high polish
6.25" cutting length with 11" OAL
Belt finished blade

I'm asking $SOLD shipped CONUS. I take Paypal, check and USPS money order. If you want the knife, post "I'll take it" in this thread then email me at markellmtthw@aol.com confirming and let me know how you want to pay and where to ship to.

Backed by a lifetime common sense warranty. If you have a problem just let me know and I'll take care of it.

Note, I wipe my blades down with a rust preventative oil before shipping. This oil is not food safe and the knife should be washed with soap and water before use. That'll remove the oil and give a patina a nice clean steel surface to work on.

Pictures! It's kind of hard to see my makers mark in these pictures but it's there.

100_8860-edit.jpg 100_8849-edit.jpg 100_8853-edit.jpg 100_8851-edit.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone

Last edited:
Better versions of those pictures:

U7rja.jpg

oXLRt.jpg

JmmJy.jpg

Tp65o.jpg

This is a slick knife guys, feels great in the hand and is laser sharp.

Back