• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Santoku Kiritsuke 180 in 14C28N - SOLD!

Stromberg Knives

strombergknives.com
For all your kitchen slicing needs - in a perfect size!

I offer for sale a Santoku Kiritsuke with a 180mm cutting edge, made of 2.3mm (3/32") Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel. The blade is hand sanded and finished to 400 grit. It has a multipart Micarta handle with G10 liners. The blade is thin behind the edge for excellent cutting action.
  • Knife: Santoku Kiritsuke 180mm
  • Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel
  • Thickness: 2.3 mm (3/32") at the heel
  • Hardness: 62 HRC
  • Grind: Flat grind and thinned behind the edge for excellent cutting action
  • Handle: Multipart Micarta handle with G10 liners and a mosaic pin
  • Blade finish: Hand sanded to 400 grit
  • Total length: 290 mm (11.4")
  • Blade width: 44 mm at the heel (1.73")
  • Blade length: 180 mm (7.1")
  • Weight: 135 grams (4.8 oz)
  • Edge: Sharpened convex at 15 dps
  • Misc: Ships in a zippered fleece pouch
I ask SOLD including tracked shipping.

Payments with Paypal.

Thank you!

XCuS12B.jpg

J24Zmv3.jpg

6UipvMF.jpg

jMB2fbp.jpg

caPwesk.jpg

Last edited:
Great idea to add stainless steel to your offer ! Sometimes it just gets hectic in the kitchen and it's nice to have knives you can leave lying around dirty or wet without them developping rust spots.

Great idea to add stainless steel to your offer ! Sometimes it just gets hectic in the kitchen and it's nice to have knives you can leave lying around dirty or wet without them developping rust spots.

Yeah, I agree. It's great for the customers to have the choice. For stainless I've been using Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel for a couple of years now. I really like it; it's great to work with, finishes beautifully, holds an edge, and is rather stain resistant.

https://knifesteelnerds.com/2019/10/14/corrosion-resistance-testing/

Last edited:
Yes, I like it. Like 12C27N all the same. Good move.

Back