• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SAR 4 LE (Very Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAR 4 LE #225
Unused/Unsharpened

Comes with FREE Black Armoralleather Sheath and inspection sheath.

$400.00 plus $20.00 Priority/Insured/Signature Confirmation CONUS

I'll eat the paypal fees!!!

Now the fun stuff (thanks JAXX)

* International Buyers, I will ship to you BUT there WILL be additional shipping charges to ship to you. I WILL NOT LIE or MISREPRESENT the VALUE of ANY KNIFE on a CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM. Please understand that if I cannot track or insure a package to you, I will NOT be held responsible for the contents... But of course I would be entirely willing to assist you as much as I can in the recovery process.

* PayPal fees are on the BUYER. But, I do also accept & prefer USPS Money Orders as an option to avoid those extra fees charged by PayPal.

* All sales are final, unless the knife is not in the condition as described in the listing... I do my best to spot, describe, and show any 'oddities' outside of the occasional minor normal imperfections from the production company or maker if new/unused, and if the knife being sold is used, I show clear pix of the current condition of said knife. Just as I would expect, if I were the person wishing to buy the knife or knives. The knife pictured is the knife you will receive.

* I reserve the right to refuse service without explanation. You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. Feedback will be checked. The first "I'll take it" posted on the thread gets first consideration for sale. BUT... Please do not post this phrase of intent to buy UNLESS you are ready to carry through with the sale... PLEASE.

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01640.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back