• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SARsquatch Blk/Blk and Tan/Tan

I purchased some extras at BLADE to help defray the cost of the trip and my INFI addiction. This time around they are CONUS and Paypal ONLY. Paypal payment must be received by the evening of 6-6. All knives will be shipped Priority Mail on 6-7 if not sooner. I will be out of town with no computer for awhile so items will be "removed" if they don't sell by 6-6. If you give me an "I'll take it" send me an email as well. I'll take its not paid for by the evening of 6-6 will be disreguarded and that will be stated on this thread. No trades on this go around please. Price below includes Priority Mail shipping, Insurance, and Paypal Fees.

1. SARsquatch- Black blade and Black LINEN Micarta Handle, NEW.....$375 Sold madborderman07

2. SARsquatch- Tan blade and Tan Canvas Micarta Handle, NEW.....$375 Sold Tknife

3.SARsquatch- Black blade and Black LINEN Micarta Handle, NEW.....Removed for now, maybe later

Last edited:
I'll take the Black/Black one! I'm sending an email.

edited to add:

Cancel that, please. I'm sorry, was shooting for a Canvas Black handle.

Last edited:
Really? No black Canvas on the 'Squatches?

Isn't Linen not as strong as canvas?

The CG Sarsquatch came with Black Linen Micarta afaik. The Competition Finish Sarsquatch came with Black Canvas Micarta with a slight green tinge.

***This is NOT a discussion. Nothing to see here, move on please and NO discussing. Just trying to help so don't hit me with the infraction stick. :D***

Last edited:
I'm not actually discussing, Vox...it was more of a product information question.

If linen is all I can get, then I'll probably get the linen.

The CG Sarsquatch came with Black Linen Micarta afaik. The Competition Finish Sarsquatch came with Black Canvas Micarta with a slight green tinge.

***This is NOT a discussion. Nothing to see here, move on please and NO discussing. :D***

Correct, no black blade and canvas handle, thanks for clarifying Vox.

Aren't there a ton of these to be offered in a Ganza in about a week for $287?
There were piles of them left over at Blade.

Aren't there a ton of these to be offered in a Ganza in about a week for $287?
There were piles of them left over at Blade.

Thanks for intentionally trying to undermine my sale, my PM box is full of people telling me about your post. In case I am grossly in error and this was actually a poorly worded question...1. I believe the blk/blk ones sold out the first day at BLADE, unsure of tan stock. 2. I do not pretend to know what the Ganza price will be nor have I ever purchased a knife from the Ganza. 3. I believe many people are like me and do not like to wait on possibly scoring 1 of 12 -20 knives left in a Ganza, how many were on the post Blade Ganza last year? 4. I paid more than $287 for it including tax and when you add shipping, insurance, and paypal fees I do not think my asking price is unreasonable. Thanks for the interest

They are YOUR knives!!! You can ask WHATEVER PRICE YOU WANT!!!!! I will humbly ask..., will you take a US Postal money order?????

They are YOUR knives!!! You can ask WHATEVER PRICE YOU WANT!!!!! I will humbly ask..., will you take a US Postal money order?????

USPS MO....On second consideration, Yes as long as I have it by the 6th or else it willl be awhile until your knife is sent.

I'll take the tan/tan if you post to Eu.
We've done smooth business before.
PM sent.

Back