satin jack combat grade

godzilla

Banned
I realy like the looks and size of the knife. Any body have any helpfull info? What kind of sheath does it come with.

Godzilla,
Do a simple search and you will find MORE than enough info on the Satin Jack.

It comes with the Cordura sheath that has the kydex liner. Don't forget to search over at the Busse Combat Knife Company Forum so that you can see what the guys put me through over that particular knife.

I highly recommend that knife.

Does it have any rust protection on the blade? Like a baked on powder coat or something?

Godzilla,
Here is a pic of the SJ CG.

Attachments

• busse sj cg.jpg
    busse sj cg.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 316
I agree with Nimrod....I got my SJ back in Jan and I think its a great knife.I'm really satisfied with it.Just the right size for most general utility functions I use a knife for and hey INFI....need I say more!!:D

I'm kind of receiving a crash corse in busse knives. I've been talking with BFH off the forums and he says the steel is tough as nails. thats a good thing I'm hard on knives.

Just so everyone knows this is the same person that was banned under the name Running Bear.

I don't know what his plan is but I don't really need the grief of him coming back under another name.

There is plenty of information regarding the SJ in old threads, if he is truly interested he can do a search.

Let this one die.

Eric,
Just wondering how you know that. I am sure that you are right because you don't seem like the kind of guy that would bash someone unless you were sure. Just wondering....thanks, Luke

I felt like something was fishy. That question was too lazy and general even for someone new to the forum. Nice call Isaacson.

Back