• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Satin Zero Tolerance Battle Mistress (ZTBM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
High polish Busse satin ZTBM. Zero edge. GORGEOUS unused mint knife. Hate to sell it, but have to fund other projects.

$650 $600 $575 shipped, paypal fees covered. (Will reduce price for you USPSMO folk.) SPF

Thanks for lookin. Usual yada yada disclaimer language. ;)

Dennis

Last edited:
"Thanks for lookin"? I don't see any pics Bro, did you post them and I can't retrieve them?

OK, here are some better pix than posted yesterday. Still night time, but better lighting. Wow this camera is harsh.

The ZTBM is an interesting knife in that not only do you get the super-high-polish on the zero edge, but you get it on the transition between the flat and saber grind. Plus a higher-than-average polish on the blade overall. It makes for some interesting random swirls in places but looks stunning. Far more stunning than these pix will ever show. I just have a terrible setup and no light box.

Here they are:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ZTBM 4.jpg
    ZTBM 4.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 542
  • ZTBM 5.jpg
    ZTBM 5.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:
Status