Savants

Ok, my Wakatan isn't going to happen
frown.gif
However, the new Savants look really cool. Any idea when they will be available? Also, I noticed that they have colored anodized (I think that's how you spell it
smile.gif
) handles. They look great. Has anybody every had an anodized knife handle? i would think that it would wear off????

Anodizing, done correctly, doesn't wear off, although deep scratches could mar it. The process actually sort of opens up the surface of the metal and lets the special dye bond with the metal itself, rather than just coating it.

For some interesting anodizing examples and patters, look at some of the equipment in the paintball world.

CJ
s002cjs@yahoo.com

I believe MOD and MT use a form of Anodizing on their handles and I've had very little problem with them coming off. I know my LCC is anodized and it's fine as well.

I like the Savant as well and will probably pick one up (yeah, who am I kidding, I'll probably have 3
smile.gif
)

I don't know when it's due out but I have a sneaking suspicion REKAT is having some problems. I hate the thought because they are the only company going that has an entire line of knives I love.

We never hear from them anymore here, web site down, no new products.... just does not sit right.

Don't flame me just a fear I have. Not many things please me enough in life to make my signature row!

------------------
Banner.JPG

cpirtle, I hope you wrong about REKAT. I have to agree with you they have a great product line. I've had friends check out my sifu's and they loved them and bought their own.
But with the web page down and no imput I 2 am concerned
confused.gif

Back