Sayoc Kali Seminar Las Vegas Oct 25, 2003

Hi! Just a note to any of you that might be interested...

Announcing a special event--Guro Jeff will be conducting a one day seminar in the Las Vegas/Henderson area on Saturday October 25, 2003!

The seminar will be held at:
Henderson Self-Defense Center
1234 North Boulder Highway
Suite 6C
Henderson, NV 89015
702-567-0026

Time: 11am till 5pm
Cost: $75 at the door
Pre-registration available contact Guro Jeff for information... Pre-registration cost will be $65

this seminar is being hosted by my training group leader in the Las Vegas area, Adam Brooks. So, if you are interested in developing skills in Sayoc Kali in Las Vegas, be advised that I have a sponsored group in the Las Vegas area!!

The seminar site is just outside of the Las Vegas Strip area!

Guro Jeff will be conducting private group training on Sunday as well... please inquire for information!

Feel free to email or call me for further information... hope to see you all there!!
PS... RSVPs or intention to attend, please let me know! Thanks again.

Guro Jeff

http://www.tribalbladefightingarts.com

damn...and i'm only going to be in vegas until the morning of the 25th, got to drive home at 1100 hours!!!!

Hi Kevin, it'll be great to see you there!!

for people asking... the seminar is 11am till 5pm on saturday... the group private training on sunday is from 10am - 3pm.

hope to see some of you there!

Guro Jeff

missed the seminar...got called home saturday for work emergency...hope you have another in LV or SoCal...any one go and got input? kevin

Hi All,
New to Las Vegas and this forum...

I have two friends on the east coast that train Sayoc. Are there any Sayoc groups here in Las Vegas?

thanks in advance,
Paul

Back