Sayoc Kali's Sama Sama 2003 DVD!! This is a must read!

Shortly after the release of the movie, the Hunted, good fortune had it that a rapport developed between Sayoc Master Instructor Tuhon Rafael Kayanan, Founder Tuhon Chris Sayoc, and me.

I have enjoyed speaking to both of these men and have enjoyed the growing relationship between our respective businesses.

After some extensive e-mail dialogue between Raf and myself, a reasonably large number of Vietnam Tomahawk Trainers were purchased by the Sayoc organization for its instructors and students.

I had no idea of the extent to which Rafael Kayanan and the Sayoc group would develop a working program designed specifically around the Tomahawk, and the Vietnam Tactical Tomahawk in particular!

Today, I received the Sayoc organization's "Sama Sama 2003 DVD". This training event, which appears to have been shot over several days and included well over 100 participants, featured in-depth work in the Sayoc Kali system. The blade and stick work on this DVD is nothing short of astonishing. Sayoc's emphasis on "reality-based" training and instruction is impossible to ignore, and arguably among the best I have seen on video to date.

There is approximately a half an hour segment by Raf on the use of the Vietnam Tomahawk. Using his Vietnam Tomahawk Trainer, Raf illustrated Sayoc's "Tomahawk Vital Template" of targets with devastating technique. Immediately, I thought of Peter LaGana and what he shared with me in the past regarding the use of his Vietnam Tomahawk and why he designed it the way he did. Raf clearly understands these design features and has artfully taken them to the "next-level" of performance in both instruction and combative application.

The combination of Sayoc Kali's Rafael Kayanan and the Vietnam Tactical Tomahawk yields in my view, the finest video footage that can be purchased today for quality instruction in the use of the Tomahawk.

While the DVD is by no means Tomahawk-specific, and Rafael will admit that much about Sayoc's Tomahawk program was not included to the video, the work that is present on the DVD clearly indicates the thorough development and thinking that went into the program. The segment on the DVD contains in my view, more material than any other production currently available that I know about...and I have seen most of what little material is indeed out there on the Tomahawk.

I heartily recommend that our customers waste no time and purchase this DVD. Click here for more details, http://sayoc.com/osCommerce/product_info.php?products_id=86

For more on the Sayoc organization, click here, www.sayoc.com

Be well and enjoy!

Hi Andy!
I just got the DVD!!! woooooooooooooooaw.... that's real cool!!!!! thanks for sharing the tip!
new 3-V hawk ???:D

Back