• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Scammer Fake Site Review @ Hunting Knife Mart = huntingknifemart.com

Scammers/Fakers @ Hunting Knife Mart huntingknifemart.com Review

Just posting this to Blade Forums to let this appear in search...

Hunting Knife Mart located online at huntingknifemart.com is a scam site. This has been verified on other forums and social media. However, their cheap listings continually pop up on Google when looking for rare Spyderco, Benchmade, Zero Tolerance, & Kershaw knives. Everything they list is fake and this site is potentially just a phishing scam.

I don’t want people who are new to the knife world to get ripped off. I myself have been into knives for 10 years and lacked a ton of knowledge in the first 5 years (before I started browsing BladeForums lol). So it really pisses me off to see newbies getting screwed.

Rare knives + in stock + cheap prices = too good to be true!

Wow! Thanks for referring me to this great site! I added 9 knives to my cart, 7 Benchmades averaging about $75 each, and two Spyderco's at about $65. And then they gave me a $500.00 discount at payment, so I got 9 great knives for only $201. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back