Scandinavian knives.

J.P

Hello.

As a new member to this forum i'd like to show you some of the knives i have made.

First a one piece scandi with a stainless steel blade made by Jorn Lund, Denmark, and handle in birchburl.
Kniv_30-2.jpg

Damascus Scandi with Dammasteelblade made by Anders Hedlund, Sweden, and handle in stabilized and dyed masurbirch, stabilized alderroot and brass.
Kniv_29-2.jpg

This one has a damascusblade made by Robert Mattsson, Sweden, and handle in mammothbone, buffalohorn, rec. amber and pewter.
28-12.jpg

28-11.jpg

I hope you like them.....
Regards
// J.P

The first one is my favorite, I like the damascus on the second one as well :thumbup:

I just bought my first Scandi after selling them to others when I had my shop open, back the I evidently couldn't see the forest for the trees. At any rate I bought a Helle Fire from Ragnor Forge, who I would recommend highly...three days from order to delivered and that was over a weekend. The knife is both beautiful and proving to be very functional. This might be my first Scandi but it won't be my last...

helle3.jpg

helle1.jpg

snygga knivar,

and just so that everyone else understand what i wrote.
i said that he had some nice looking knives.

/Roger

GREAT JOB on those knives!! I really like the scandies. Those sheathes look pretty stunning as well. Moon

Back