1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Scarred Danny the Bull sheaths

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Turth, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Turth

Turth

Dec 18, 2014
    [​IMG]
    Two of my Danny the Bull PR sheaths have some lovely scarring on them, possibly a couple insect bites on the left as well. I'm a big fan of scarred leather, I ask for it on custom sheaths all the time, and I felt that these were impressive picks. Anybody else get some nicely scarred PR sheath?

Apocryphiliac likes this.
  2. AZTimT

AZTimT The Stripetition Finish Guy Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 15, 2009
    Not me, but I do have a special cougar scarred yak hide I am saving from my favorite tame cow. Yoko was pretty cool and would guard people, including my boys, from any other critter in the pen. So some day I will have a sheath made from her hide with the cougar battle scars she received defending her calf and other scars taking hits from the other yaks over the years. She accidently slipped and hung herself in a fence on BB13 offering day a few years back. It was sad to see such a tough and sweet-hearted survivor taken out by mere wet soil and wire. :( Farming ain't for the light hearted.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chingon1988, Busto, 6850 and 5 others like this.
  3. bullpin

bullpin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2010
    CB344847-7E02-47CF-8D5C-12D8CAA741B0.jpeg D2AA46A3-47A5-4FE4-B25F-AD24276D75C3.jpeg

Apocryphiliac likes this.