Scheduling June Orders Now

Trying to narrow down what I need for my next order. Might have to get some help over in the whatever thread.

I'd like to swing another knife this year. Maybe if I could sell off some other stuff. I want an E01 with that long clip. And the knife I don't know that I have a need for, but I've always wanted is a Twig Mangler!

Design your own, the Bluegill was a huge success.

Yeah, but I’m itching to place an order soon!
I designed the Bluegill to fill a very specific need in my fishing kit. Turns out it makes a great edc knife as well.
I’m trying to come up with another “need” to inspire a new design.

Until then, I’m leaning towards another Worker in the original specs. Would fit nicely between the B&T (I’m really loving this one) and the Bluegill. But what handle choice?

Yeah, but I’m itching to place an order soon!
I designed the Bluegill to fill a very specific need in my fishing kit. Turns out it makes a great edc knife as well.
I’m trying to come up with another “need” to inspire a new design.

Until then, I’m leaning towards another Worker in the original specs. Would fit nicely between the B&T (I’m really loving this one) and the Bluegill. But what handle choice?
It depends on what you will be using it for, micarta is a good choice for hard work.

John, any chance on getting one your list for a Hurley Creek? In 1/4" and back pocket sheath. Thanks

Back