Schrade FAQ: Is the answer to your question here? Steel, dates, models.

Hello all, I have recently acquired the SCTR3 Tractor Up. This one is green jig bone with a full sized clip point and spear point (maybe a drop not a spear point) but 2 full size blades. Cigar, or equal end style. Close to the Camillus #23 in size. I've seen one other in the same style, which was the Schrade Walden anniversary edition. If anybody is familiar with that knife, do you know if it was a regular production knife? If so what model is it? I'd love to find a couple of them (really love the layout) Thank you in advance.
It's a Taylor knife, made in China post-2004. Read the packaging, bottom-left, 1st picture.

Here's some more Schrade 100th Anniversary knives:
SDH01 Schrade D'Holder Ram
SDH02 Schrade D'Holder Grizzly
SDH03 Schrade D'Holder Elk
SDH04 Schrade D'Holder Whitetail (52 produced)
A156OT Anniversary (less than 25 produced)
A509BN Anniversary (11 produced)
BE5 Wood LB5 Anniversary (11 produced)
Hello All , I am new to this forum but do have a question about this collection , I do have this complete set but my sdh104 whitetail is numbered ( #58) and was curious , I thought there was 65?

Another Schrade newby asking for info.

I recently acquired two Schrade/Uncle Henry 153UH knives.

Knife #1 I'm pretty sure is Chinese made. It is stamped Uncle Henry over Schrade with a circle R on the right side and 153UH on the left.
The handle spacers are white/black/white at the front and back ends of the Stagalon handle.
The sheath has a stone pocket. The snap buttons are black with SCHARDE markings.
The stitching on the sheath is copper brown colored thread. The stone is grey colored and measures 2 13/16th" L x just over 3/4" W.
This knife is in like new condition. I assume it is very late production.

Knife #2 is the one I am much more interested in. I believe it to be an early production USA made knife.
The blade is stamped SCHRADE over USA 153UH on the right side. The are no marking on the left side.
There is a very very faint SCHRADE over Super Sharp on the right side further up the blade. If it makes any difference the word SCHRADE over super sharp is BELOW the grind edge along the mid length of the blade.
The guard is stamped UNCLE HENRY on the right side. The serial# 39526 is on the left side.
The handle spacers are black/yellow(probably faded from white)/black on the stagalon handle.
This knife came to me in very rough condition. Hence the cheap price.
Rust, corrosion spots, tarnish, broken off tip, chips along the blade edge. I have spent several hours with file, stones, emery paper bringing it back to life.
The leather sheath has a stone pocket but the stone is long gone.
The sheath has WHITE thread stitching. The button snaps are plain smooth brass. It's in pretty good condition except it is very dried out. I have it presently soaking in some PECARD leather dressing.

Can someone give me an idea on the birth date of knife#2?

New to this forum. Was just curious about my old Schrade+ LB7 4 pin AA81727 with black leather sheath. I've had it for years but don't recall when I got it.

I was recently gifted a vintage Schrade knife. It is a Junior Stockman #808. It has “SCHRADE” on the shield. The tang stamp is “SHRADE” over “USA 808”. The main clip point blade has a long pull while the other 2 blades have nail nicks. It has delrin handles and nickel silver bolsters. It is in well taken care of used condition. I have tried looking online to determine when it was made, but what I see just confuses me. Unfortunately, I can’t post pictures, but I think I described everything well. But, if y’all have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Can one of you fine folks please help me with this issue? Thanks, in advance, for any information.
Larry

Back