Score!

I scored a prototype Gun Hammer HD. Wow! Darrel Ralph sure makes a great knife. The ti frame is unbelievable. The flipper action is smooth as polished glass. Lock up is perfect. The blade is beautifully rubbed and scary sharp. Thanks Darrel Ralph and Lynn Olson.
IMAG0569.jpg

Last edited:
More pics! More pics! I especially want to see the blade open and also the lock bar!

Oh man. Thanks for the pics. Looks absolutely stunning. Is your version the a/o or non assisted? How're you liking the bearing system?

Yours is the torpedo blade I believe. I love the etac grip texturing. It's just phenomenal.

I scored a prototype Gun Hammer HD. Wow! Darrel Ralph sure makes a great knife. The ti frame is unbelievable. The flipper action is smooth as polished glass. Lock up is perfect. The blade is beautifully rubbed and scary sharp. Thanks Darrel Ralph and Lynn Olson.
IMAG0569.jpg

I love my Gunhammer but would give anything to have that deep carry clip. It sure caries better.

This is one of the nicest knives that I have ever owned.
IMAG0576.jpg
It has been in my pocket since I got it. It has an addictive flipper action. The attention to detail is off of the charts.

Last edited:
Back