SCORED Urban Grudge

For you, ya porker... NEVER! :eek: :D ;)

J/K... I got your back. :thumbup:
Although, I'm sure you filled your own personal trough with 10 of each. :p

We will see. I had been telling myself that an early ganza was in order and well...

I got caught in the pit getting a refill etc...:D

I scored one myself!:D The UG looks like a sweet knife and I can hardly wait to receive it!:thumbup::thumbup:

Hey, my first Ganza was fun and I just got the email scored two UB.
Thanks Amy

I scored an UG as well, but my weiner got denied...wait a minute...:p

I scored one too. This will be my first Busse knife. Can't wait to try out the INFI steel. I never even heard of Busse Combat Knives until this past Friday, and 2 days later they had me pressing F5 on my keyboard as if my life depended on it.

I scored one too. This will be my first Busse knife. Can't wait to try out the INFI steel. I never even heard of Busse Combat Knives until this past Friday, and 2 days later they had me pressing F5 on my keyboard as if my life depended on it.

Welcome to the addiction! it won't be long and you will be posting things like "what do you guys store your knives in?" or "just bought another safe for my blades!"
LOL :D

scored my first busse! man, the way people were talking last night, i was sure i missed it. UG looks very cool; stoked to get it in hand :thumbup:
-plus, amy was very nice to speak with. thanks, amy.

URRBANN GRUUDDDDGGGE! :D:D

Welcome to the addiction! it won't be long and you will be posting things like "what do you guys store your knives in?" or "just bought another safe for my blades!"
LOL :D

An addiction? I hope I don't get to the point where I need an intervention. Now that you mention it, I don't know where I'm going to store my UG. :confused:

An addiction? I hope I don't get to the point where I need an intervention. Now that you mention it, I don't know where I'm going to store my UG. :confused:

Right next to your Steel Hearts, and Battle Mistresses, right after that Satin Jack your are gonna hunt down. Trust me man, shred those credit card now, you already need an intervention.

And congrats to all who scored, especially to those who to whom this will be their first Busse, it's a great knife for a great price.

Now the proud papa of twin grudges!! Amy the godess, princess just informed me. I'm gonna hand out ceegars!

Back