• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Scott Cook Lochsa - Unique MOP and 24k Inlays

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVG

Custom Scott Cook Lochsa titanium one-piece frame lock folder from Sept 2004. Satin finished on both faces with Black Lip Mother of Pearl circle inlays and 24k gold accents and thumb stud. Beautiful Damascus blade composed of ATS-34 and AEB-L steels. In excellent overall condition with the only significant flaw a slight handling mark (see second photo) on the Damascus blade seen to the left of the thumb stud. This has been a safe queen in my collection since I purchased it many years ago from a dealer who at the time indicated it was brand new. Includes the original pivot tool, birth card, felt pouch, leather lanyard and box.

This is rare opportunity to own a one of a kind Lochsa. I am only selling to fund some other hobbies.

Asking 5595.00>5195.00 OBRO. Price includes fully insured CONUS USPS shipping and PayPal fees.
You can contact me direct at alaskaneagle23@gmail.com with any questions.

Partial trades considered for older Chris Reeve knives especially Annuals.

35n98ue.jpg

2h6f31h.jpg

2regne8.jpg

a1k6m9.jpg

2608l92.jpg

122ffc1.jpg

2v0mv6r.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back