• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Scott Gossman

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
Gossman Knives has spoiled me again for other working fixed blades. His blades not only look good, they perform well. Big thanks to Scott as usual, got a Kubo 2, his and Kevin Estela's design of a kukri and bolo blend. Great knife, big chopper that I need to get out and enjoy (can't just take care of fallen trees on the fence with a chainsaw and axe).

Gossman Knives has spoiled me again for other working fixed blades. His blades not only look good, they perform well. Big thanks to Scott as usual, got a Kubo 2, his and Kevin Estela's design of a kukri and bolo blend. Great knife, big chopper that I need to get out and enjoy (can't just take care of fallen trees on the fence with a chainsaw and axe).
I'm a hobbiest maker who has the good fortune to live 10 minutes from Scott's shop. He not only knows his stuff, he is a great guy.

Back