Scrap Yard Knives Is Proud To Introduce Their Latest Model: "The Dirty Trick 12" Coming Sunday May 1, 2022 at 9:00pm Eastern

The more I handle these beasts the more I love the handle. I have to wait till next weekend to get out and put one to use, hard to wait. The more I compare specs and handle others next to it, the more I like it. I also have an ash2, sawmandu and B11 that are new to me I need to try out. Next weekend can't get here fast enough!

The more I handle these beasts the more I love the handle. I have to wait till next weekend to get out and put one to use, hard to wait. The more I compare specs and handle others next to it, the more I like it. I also have an ash2, sawmandu and B11 that are new to me I need to try out. Next weekend can't get here fast enough!

When did your bronze one arrive, if you don't mind me asking?

Alone Alone it showed up yesterday along with my satin

Thank you.

I'm a sucker for a really large outdoor/"wilderness"-type blade, and was really curious about this particular model. I guess my anticipation got the better of me and made the wait seem longer, even though I knew it wasn't. (*Don't even get me started about U.P.S...almost a week from the Midwest to South Texas. #facepalm)

I got my satin on Tuesday as scheduled. I was here to sign for it.

The blade feels Amazing.

The tnt handle was narrow for me. I wrapped it then, and I'll wrap This one too.
Maybe tonight? Definitely soon. I'll post pics

Wrapped as promised.....
I was just having fun with it.

For starters, I attached a slit piece of silicone tube on top with a couple of silicone bands for more support, and palm swell.

I folded over the back end.
Wrapped it with silicone tape, and made it loveless style.
It's funny looking.
But feels pretty good.

I went out chopping comparing the knife to some of my others.....

Reading the post where the handle is being modified to make it more comfortable for that particular user, can give the impression that these handles are undersized. They are not undersized! I wear 3XL gloves and this handle feels great in hand and when in heavy use.

Let's Drink!

Jerry
😁

Reading the post where the handle is being modified to make it more comfortable for that particular user, can give the impression that these handles are undersized. They are not undersized! I wear 3XL gloves and this handle feels great in hand and when in heavy use.

Let's Drink!

Jerry
😁
We NEED more in the store!

View attachment 1857150View attachment 1857152View attachment 1857153View attachment 1857154View attachment 1857156Meant to post a while back, especially since I haven’t noticed any sheath pics around yet.. I preordered from David Brown and this came in the mail two days after my DT12 landed, and its perfection. Amazing work as always David! Might try to rig it up for baldric carry eventually but it still rides pretty damn good on a belt
that's a comparison shot that I wish I had when these were available...
donchaknow.

🤷‍♂️

How do you like it compared to the B-11?

Haven't swung the b11 into anything yet but the DT-12 is longer, taller and heavier so I'm sure it out performs the b11. Comes down to grip and if the weight means anything to you. I am starting to think the DT-12 handle is one of the best for chopping, very comfy and fears of it not being secure fade away the more I swing it and build trust.

Haven't swung the b11 into anything yet but the DT-12 is longer, taller and heavier so I'm sure it out performs the b11. Comes down to grip and if the weight means anything to you. I am starting to think the DT-12 handle is one of the best for chopping, very comfy and fears of it not being secure fade away the more I swing it and build trust.
Cool. I have a DT-12 on the way. I like my B-11 but the handle is a little skinny and small. The B-11 is also really well balanced though.

Back