scrapmascus adventurer

Hmm... have no idea. I'm not an expert :D

What is an expert anyway? :p Hell of a job. That's what counts here. I am new to all of this and jumped in with a simple handle for a knife from Himalayan Imports a few forums down and used antler so I was really drawn to the antler used here.

What is an expert anyway? :p Hell of a job. That's what counts here. I am new to all of this and jumped in with a simple handle for a knife from Himalayan Imports a few forums down and used antler so I was really drawn to the antler used here.

I am the proud new owner of this knife, just received it today! The knife is awesome and looks even better in person, thanks Szilárd for offering such unique blades.

I am the proud new owner of this knife, just received it today! The knife is awesome and looks even better in person, thanks Szilárd for offering such unique blades.
Glad that I could be of service! :)
Have fun using it :D

Aaawww nice! So glad it found a home quickly. Just upset its not at my home. haha Nah, I'm working on something anyway, this would just take my focus away from it and force me to ogle it

Aaawww nice! So glad it found a home quickly. Just upset its not at my home. haha Nah, I'm working on something anyway, this would just take my focus away from it and force me to ogle it
:) well, you are allowed to ask another one, if you wish to ogle something weird in the future ;)

Back