• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Scrapyard Knives for Sale

Some ScrapYard knives for sale, see specific listings below for details.

First I'll take it here holds the knife for you until we can finalize the transaction. Payment by USPS Money Order only.

No trades for these knives, I need to sell them outright.

Sales within U.S. only. All prices include USPS priority shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance.

Please email me at with questions or to follow up on an I'll take it here.
roppda@sbcglobal.net

Here we go:

Yard Guard - Black crinkle coat, factory nylon/kydex sheath. Never used or carried, like new condition exactly as received from the shop.
$185 $SPF
YardGuardOneL1000686.jpg

YardGuardTwoL1000684.jpg

Dumpster Mutt - Black crinkle coat, penetrator tip. Never used or carried, like new condition exactly as received from the shop.
$110 $Sold

DMuttTwoL1000684.jpg

DumpMuttOneL1000686.jpg

See my other threads for Busse and Swamp Rat if you might be interested in those as well.

Last edited:
2nds on DM- that was fast!

Roppda, you have such a great knife collection! I'm loving the ss4 you sold me- what a great knife!

What's the status on that DM? If all have failed, I'm next haha.

Received the Dumpster Mutt a while ago.
Thanks for packing it well and shipping it so fast.
Great deal.

BTTT with a price drop on the Yard Guard. This includes the sheath and priority/insured shipping.

Thanks,

Dan

Yard Guard /SPF/ - If there where some changes, I would be interested. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back