Screw the Photon II !!

I'll put another vote in for the Arc-AAA Flashlight. Way brighter than the CMG Infinity, about on par with the Photon II. Run time is more than reasonable (4hrs bright, followed by many hours in dim mode), battery change is very, very simple and involves no tools, battery (singular) is easily available from just about anywhere.

My Photon has be relegated to the emergency role because of the long shelf life of the lithium cells. The Arc-AAA loses in that area because the best you can do is an alkaline battery and that doesn't have half the shelf life of a lithium. But on the other hand, you'll be using the Arc regularly, so the battery should die before it leaks.

Thanks. The ARC looks like a good idea. I'll try one. One never runs out of a need for one more tiny gadget so I'll be getting a CMG in white also.

There once was a dead Photon Two
that no longer did what it do!
Esave sweated and cussed
and made quite a fuss,
and all o'r a few silly screws!
biggrin.gif

At the risk of arousing his ire,
I'll suggest he stick with his Surefire
With DL One Two Threes
He can change'em with ease,
even though the price is much higher!

Okay! Nuff for me, I'm OUTTA here!
LMAO!
FUN thread guys!

------------------
Desenfundeme no sin la razón, envaineme no sin honor
Usual Suspect
MOLON LABE!

Small Wenger SAK with light. White (bright) light with easy to replace battery. Saw some on the for sale forum a month or so ago for $19.95.

Esav, try this guy for the Wenger light chris_1001@yahoo.com It's where I got mine ($19.95 + $1.99 shipping) I saw them at a B&M shop for $39.95 They're the same size as the Victornox only white instead of red light, you get a small pen blade, nail file and scissors to boot!

Back