Screws for the Military's handle?

Hi Sal/crew,
a few days ago I saw (with absolute HORROR) that I have lost one of the screws holding together the handle of my Military CPM440V model. (For clarification: there are 3 of these small screws per side of the handle, screwing into what looks like a bush inside the handle)

How can I get hold of another few screws? Do I need to send the knife in (which is quite expensive from South Africa!!), or can I just buy the necessary screw(s) from the Factory Outlet (or from Customer Service)?

What are the specs for these screws, i.e. thread, etc? Maybe I can find them over here?

Please help!!

[This message has been edited by Heyns van der Merwe (edited 05-02-2000).]

Heyns - Easiest if you give CS your address and we'll send you a couple of screws.

sal

Hi Sal,
thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help! Is there someone specific to whom I must send the info? Or should it just go to CUSTSVC@SPYDERCO.COM?

(For some reason I can't seem to be able to get into Spyderco's website to check the Customer Service EMAIL Address)

I called and asked the same question not long ago, and I was told I would have to send it back, that they could not send me just the screws!
frown.gif

Thanks for the effort, Sal, Vince and Angela! I really appreciate it! That's ONE reason why I love my Spydies so much (beside Spydies being the BEST, etc... etc...
wink.gif
)

Back