Sds muk

This Is one of Shawn's picture's I'll post some of my own when I get my MUK, These are some Fine looking CQC Tactical Style Knive's Shawn, I cant wait till I hold that Beauty In my Hand "This will be my First Custom Tactical" ! I'll make sure and get some Good picture's when my MUK come's In the Mail,

qp3yhi.jpg

Nice knives!

I sure like the Design & Style, I'll get some picture's and a short review up as soon as I get mine In the Mail, They seem Real Well Made, You can go to Shawn's Web-Site and read the Spec.'s on them,

Just letting you know that the knife shipped yesterday and I sent you the tracking number this morning. It was a late night and I forgot to send it before I went to bed. It was shipped priority/insured so it should be there within the next couple of days.

I'm looking forward to any comments you may have after get a chance to use it a bit.

Thanks,
SDS

Just letting you know that the knife shipped yesterday and I sent you the tracking number this morning. It was a late night and I forgot to send it before I went to bed. It was shipped priority/insured so it should be there within the next couple of days.

I'm looking forward to any comments you may have after get a chance to use it a bit.

Thanks,
SDS

Thank's Shawn, Yep I'll be waiting on the Mail Man, And I got your E-Mail this Morning, I cant wait to get that Beauty In the Hand and get the feel & balance of It, I'll let you know when It arrive's, :thumbup:

The SDS MUK Is a Real Work of Art, Anyone looking for a Great Military Utility Knife, These are Nice, Shawn does some Mighty Fine Work, Like I told Shawn I Sold my Randall Model 14 Attack last year and that's why I was looking for another Tactical Style Knife to replace It which aint an easy thing to do when your replacing a Randall Model 14 Attack, But I feel I made a Excellent Choice In getting Shawn's MUK I think It was an Upgrade In Quality over the Randall, If your looking for a Top Of The Line Tactical you need to give the SDS MUK a try ! Thank's for this Beautiful Knife Shawn, I'll get some better picture's up latter, And I like these SPEC. OPS. Sheath's there Nice,

oupqgj.jpg

2eo9roi.jpg

I don't know about being compared to Randall's but I sure do appreciate the compliment.

I'm glad your happy with the knife. If there is anything else I can do for you or especially if you have any suggestions for improvements please let me know. I'm always looking for feedback.

Thanks again.
SDS

I don't know about being compared to Randall's but I sure do appreciate the compliment.

I'm glad your happy with the knife. If there is anything else I can do for you or especially if you have any suggestions for improvements please let me know. I'm always looking for feedback.

Thanks again.
SDS

Well I had the Randall for quite awhile and I didnt really like the feel of It and the finger grove's didnt fit my hand right, Your MUK fit's my hand to the "T" ! And the balance and size of your MUK Is like Perfection In what I think a CQC Knife should be and It's a powerful Cutting Tool the perfect size and weight & Balance "It Just Feel's Good In My Hand, And It's built like a Tank "Indestrutible" ! :thumbup:

Back