Search is over

I’ve been on the hunt for a while for the Para 3 sprint run, brown scales and S35VN (model C223GPBN). I would allege a run for this model hasn’t been done in a while as every common Spyderco dealer has been out of stock for some time. Late Sunday, I happened to check New Graham Knives and they had ONE in stock. Quick shipping and I received it today, along with the Lynch Northwest bronze titanium clip.

I owned a black S30V PM2 since they came out in 2010, until a couple of years ago. I sadly misplaced it and have been hoping I run into it ever since. I bought a Delica in the meantime and have been eyeing a Para 3, as I feel the size would be much better for my hands and needs and more robust than the Delica. Suffice to say, I’m incredibly pleased with this Para 3. I can’t stop messing with it. I’m on the Para 3 bandwagon if there is such a thing.
The only thing keeping this from the perfect knife from Spyderco is the clip, but it’s not so much the quality, but the design, as stock Spyderco clips are much better quality wise than any other makers I’ve owned. There is too much knife showing in the pocket for my taste. Lynch solves that quite well, it carries extremely well and the color combination works in my opinion.

Thank you Spyderco, and Eric and Sal for designing this incredible knife.

47xkZwo.jpg

S4U5tBH.jpg

8htBHfO.jpg

INhPOJI.jpg

LpEUqCO.jpg

AB6gop8.jpg

jHPlqEV.jpg

Great post & pics....congrats on a great knife as well!

Perfect edc, and my favorite Para 3 model. Good choice!

Thank you both, I’m looking forward to using this knife and hopefully collecting a couple other versions of the PM2 and Para 3.

#EarthtoneMasterRace

I changed he clip on mine, too, to move the end of the clip a little closer to the butt of the handle. That puts the clip end in a less hot-spotty place on my hand, more akin to the PM2.

Hi Chadsmb,

Great post and pictures!!! Congrats on your PM3! Very cool knife and it blends well with your pants.

Back